Myrtle Beach View's Top 5 things to see in Myrtle Beach include Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Brookgreen Gardens and The Market Common.
1. Broadway at the Beach - with 350 acres of shops, nightlife and theaters, including 20 restaurants, over 100 specialty shops, 15 attractions including Ripley's Aquarium , 11 nightclubs, and 3 hotels, all surrounding a 23-acre lake.
2. Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade - featuring restaurants, entertainment, festivals and attractions such as the Skywheel, fun for the entire family.
3. Myrtle Waves Water Park - South Carolina's largest water park with over 30 slides, attractions.
4. Brookgreen Botanical Gardens - sculpture garden located on a 9,000 acre nature preserve, the first public sculpture garden established in the United States.
5. The Market Common - is a 114-acre lifestyle center featuring a dozen restaurants, 50 shops, theater, several parks and recreation center in an outdoor open mall setting. The parks hold concerts, a summer Farmer's Market and free family events and festivals throughout the year.